For your convenience/viewing pleasure, here's a playlist with 18 QP and scrums snippets on the Cadman affair, February 28 to March 6, 2008: http://ca.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F6E4E6DC3FB51A1F
This might be a helpful or even entertaining supplement to Kady's Tale of the Tape: Unspooling the Timeline post.
The March 4, 2008 QP exchange wherein the prime minister had every opportunity to complain that the tape wasn't completely copacetic (as reported by Aaron Wherry) - but didn't - is here: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=c5TqE-2anHk
So pop up some popcorn and don't forget your blood pressure meds, antidepressants, Laphroig, whatever.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Cadman video retrospective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for putting this together.
This is and was highly entertaining.
I mostly popped by to thank you for being my first blog commenter, and for helping me realize that the problem I face isn't endemic to BC as I had first been convinced it was.
Now there are two, and I'm pretty sure that I can find a third grassroot who are interested in finding the keys to kicking down the doors to the Old Boys Club.
We'll see.
Hey DLF,
Actually my friend, femmeverte, is the author of that great mix of popcorn ready entertainment.
She shares this space with me and I contribute so infrequently as to be embarrassing.
Loved your blogposts and I was directed to you by Scott Tribe, just so you know. Happy to comment on an important topic.
Trying not to be presumptious, I think we might be able to safely say there are three of us now. Femmeverte is likely to agree that the grassroots needs work. Although geography is against us, I'd say we might be able to have a productive discussion on that topic. But would anyone listen to our results???
Hi Deb and DLF,
femmeverte here! Nice to meet you, virtually speaking, DLF; and nice to hear from you too Deb.
I'm a new-ish Liberal (formerly NDP but not active in many years) and haven't been involved in any riding stuff (except for the basics of attending & voting at the AGM and nomination meeting), so I don't have your experience.
But I agree with your logic that yes, grassroots involvement is very important.
I also feel that public intra-party squabbling is really damaging, so I think it's essential to stay positive - and Deb's facebook group is a great example of that.
A United Party, A United Canada - Stephane Dion
Glad you both enjoyed the video retrospective - but don't thank me, thank James Moore ;-)
-fv
Post a Comment