Here's audio of Dion's interview with Anna Maria Tremonti on CBC Radio's The Current yesterday:
http://www.innutube.com/play_audio.php?audio=65
He explained very clearly how the green shift will support lower and middle income people.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Dion on The Current
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Geez, that thing startled the hell out of me when I hit the Liblogs board.
Might want to keep that in mind in the future...
That was an excellent interview. I was very impressed.
Good practice for the debates as well.
You can tell he has to think through the English words, but he is understandable and his words - and his ideas - are sound and wise.
Thanks for posting it. I hadn't heard this interiew.
Hey Red Tory, sorry about that! This is the first time I've embedded an MP3 from InnuTube.com so I didn't really know how it would work ;-)
Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't have time to check liblogs. I'll definitely do it differently next time. Hope you didn't spill any coffee on your keyboard.
Can you maybe change it to a link to the CBC podcast site? It plays over and over and I can't listen to anything else on line with it going?
Scared the hell out of me too.
Great interview. Now if he could only do the same on tv one on one with Mansbridge.
Hey knb, sorry for the inconvenience. I've already changed it to a link on my blog but I can't do anything to change it on liblogs - I'm sure with the large volume of blog-posting right now it will disappear off the bottom soon. Huge apologies to you and everyone inconvenienced!
Thanks for that.
Post a Comment