Yay! I finally showed up on the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy! Well it might have happened a while ago but it was taking so long I finally gave up checking and then tonight, there I am, right at the top of the page, an official member of the vast left wing conspiracy and purveyor of leftist propaganda!
Oh - you don't care? Well sorry to bother you. I had to tell somebody and the cats just weren't very enthusiastic about it. (If it doesn't involve fancy feast, cheese, mice or birds it's hard to get their attention, although they think the Flying Spaghetti Monster has possibilities on two counts - the flying bit, like birds of course, and the meatballs look pretty tasty to my little Pastifarian carnivores. Yeah, gross I know, but I'm not a cat.)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about the delay, I've been busy as heck with my thesis and a brand new VLWC that will be coming out soon. ;)
I think you'll like it.
Didn't mean to sound whiny ;-) Best of luck on your thesis! I love the current VLWC and I'm sure I'll love the new one even more - thanks for including me, it was well worth the wait! (And the cats are fascinated with your blogger name)
Post a Comment